Work With Outwest Concrete
HR Driver / Concrete Agitator Driver (full time) based at Hoppers Crossing or Sunshine North
Outwest Concrete is a proudly family owned and operated business that has been supplying quality concrete since 1990.
We believe we have the in-depth knowledge and years of experience needed to provide the right advice to our customers, many of whom we have established ongoing and personalised relationships with.
From the right tools for the job to achieving the right look and style, our skilled and experienced team will provide excellent customer service, from first phone call to concrete supply and coordinated concrete pumping.
We pride ourselves on our well-earned reputation for consistently delivering excellence in commercial and residential concrete.
About the role:
The successful applicants will be able to work 5.5 days (Monday to Saturday) with overtime. (weather pending)
- Be a team player who is self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- Maintain and development of strong customer relationships
- Comply with all relevant OH&S legislation and NHVR laws
- Results focused, self-motivated and take pride in your work
- Skills focused and keen to work as part of a productive team
- Have a good communication and customer skills
- Must be willing to undertake a Random Drug & alcohol test
- HR License & Driving experience (essential)
- Clean driving record and must be able to provide a current Vic Roads licence report print out
- Be proficient with all types of concrete (will be an advantage)
Training provided for right applicant if required
What we offer:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive hourly rate
- The ability to earn monthly bonuses by undertaking your regular daily duties
- Outstanding work life balance
- Be part of a family owned growing & integrated organisation
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
Benefits to the role:
- Work-life balance
- Early starts with early finished
- Half-day Saturdays
- On-site parking
- Kitchen amenities on-site
To apply, please contact us.